Sunday 12 December 2010

Bora Bora in the Leeward Islands

Sofitel Motu in Bora Bora with Mount Otemanu in background
Photo at: tensaibuta, Creative Commons



Most of my friends are not married, so this is the perfect place I would recommend to them when they are choosing the wedding place.


Dining in the Water at Bora Bora
Photo by: thelastminute
 Bora Bora is a nice place not only for couples, families and business people usually could have nice holidays there. It is really quiet and relaxing place.
I'd like to run away from city and real life. Escaping from the real world and have best dreams there.


View of Bora Bora and the Beautiful Water That Surrounds It
Photo by: tensaibuta
 One of my friend told me that the floors of the beach houses are made of glasses, so that we could see the fishes under the water. What a nice place!
I probably should save money and plan to go to Bora Bora one day.


Gliding on Water at Bora Bora
Photo by: stewart

Club Med Beach at Bora Bora
Photo by: wasserberg


For the lovers and couples, how about having a honeymoon there.
I think it will leave you deep impression of Bora Bora.
When i got married, this would be the best place for my honeymoon : )

No comments:

Post a Comment